Indian eVisa is one kind of Indian Visa that can be applied completely online. Indian eVisa is provided for non-Indian visitors who want to travel to India.
- Read also: How to apply for Indian eVisa?
- Read also: Apply for an Indian eVisa
3 purposes approved by the Indian eVisa application are Tourism, Business and Medical.
There are many available countries which are permitted for Indian eVisa application.
- Check the eligibility: Check Requirements
There are some designated entrances permitted for Indian eVisa.
- Check more with the following: Eligible Entrances
Indian e-Tourist Visa and e-Business Visa can come with a double entry and a 60-day stay.
Indian e-Medical Visa comes with a triple entry and also 60-day stay.
Indian eVisa is only valid for 120 consecutive days and 2 applications a year.
After receiving the Indian eVisa by email, you can travel to India immediately.
However, after that, you must print it out and present to get the stamp on your passport at the Immigration Counter in India. It is very important, especially for Visa on Arrival (VOA).
We truly hope that this information can help you know clearly about the Indian eVisa and make accurate, reliable and timely decisions.
The visa fees for Indian eVisa consist of 2 kinds of fee: service fee and Government fee.
Service fee is charged for helping you to get Indian eVisa as rapid as possible.
Government fee is charged by the policy of the Government of India.
- Check here: Visa Fee (Government fee and service fee)
1. Applicant's photo must be colorful, 2 inches X 2 inches and taken within 6 months.
2. Applicant’s scanned passport must contain all personal particulars.
3. Applicant’s detailed information must have the names of your parents and your spouse (if married), your address and phone number.
* You need to see more detailed information about Document Requirements.
Indian eVisa application will not only save your time and money but also make your trips to India faster, safer and more comfortable.
- Read also: What is Indian e-Tourist Visa?
- Read also: What is Indian e-Business Visa?
- Read also: What is Indian e-Medical Visa?
For any assistance, please call 24h professional support center below or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
United States: +1 315 277 2299
United Kingdom: +44 161 298 3979
Australia: +61 7 3102 3979
South Africa: +272 1 813 9179