► After finishing all Document Requirements mentioned below, please send us through our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The eVisa application requires the applicants to upload the scanned Bio-Page of the Passport (valid within more than 6 months balance at time of entry), a recent personal photo (JPEG / PNG) and a valid Credit/Debit Card (Visa/MasterCard) to complete the regular eVisa application. The color personal photo and color passport photo (Bio-page) must be attached into the email and send to us.
Scanned Bio-Page of the Passport Requirements:
- Format: PDF
- Show your biographical data (name, country of birth, date of birth, passport number, expiration date, etc...)
Personal Photo Requirements:
- Format: JPEG - PDF
- Without borders
- Must show your full face, opening eyes, front view with a plain white or off-white background
- NO SHADOW on the face or on the background
- Show the full center head from the top of hair to the bottom of chin
- DO NOT take photograph of or scan the photo in your passport.
- Must be taken within the past 6 months, showing your current appearance
- Must be in COLOR
- Must be taken in normal street attire. Uniforms should NOT BE worn in photographs except religious attire that is worn daily
- Do not wear a hat or headgear that obscures the hair or hairline
- If you normally wear prescription glasses, a hearing device, wig or similar articles, they should be worn for your picture
- Dark glasses or nonprescription glasses with tinted lenses are not acceptable unless you need them for medical reasons. A medical certificate may be required.
Other scanned Document Requirements:
For any assistance, please call 24h professional support center below or send an email to email@example.com
United States: +1 315 277 2299
United Kingdom: +44 161 298 3979
Australia: +61 7 3102 3979
South Africa: +272 1 813 9179